In Person classes: Experienced Monday 1:00 - 2:15, Beginner/Improver Monday 2:30 - 3:30

Zoom classes: Beginner/Improver Thursday 11:00 - 12:30 ET, Experienced Friday 11:00 - 12:30 ET

Zoom Session Instructions and Helpful Hints

Sunday, 25 November 2012

Fun video - Proud Mary Burnin'

I can now post videos that you send me, without worrying about bothering people with unnecessary emails. Just make sure that when you email me with a link to a video you like, you write something in the email so I know it's really you sending it - I won't click on a link if I'm suspicious about the email.

Here's a dance video I really like. I would love to teach this dance but it'd be too hard on my feet right now. The wild and crazy guy in the front row is John Robinson, who choreographed So Sexxy. This makes me laugh every time I watch it.

Proud Mary Got Burnt