In Person classes: Experienced Monday 1:00 - 2:15, Beginner/Improver Monday 2:30 - 3:30

Zoom classes: Beginner/Improver Thursday 11:00 - 12:30 ET, Experienced Friday 11:00 - 12:30 ET

Zoom Session Instructions and Helpful Hints

Saturday, 16 February 2013

Family Day class - YES; March Break class - NO

I forgot to mention it last week, but we will have class this Monday despite the fact that it’s Family Day.

And a heads up – there will be no class on March 11th. If you’re interested, Hyacinth says you are more than welcome to come and dance with her class in Pakenham on Thursday March 14. She may possibly have a class in Arnprior on Monday March 11, but she’s not sure yet. Email her at mais-brown@sympatico.ca if you’re interested in either of these, and she can give you more info.

And a reminder of Britt’s dance at the Churchill Centre next Saturday night (Feb. 23, 6:30-10:30, $10 in advance (I have tickets), $12 at the door), and the Arnprior workshop in April (dinner/dance Friday Apr. 12, workshop Saturday Apr. 13 morning & afternoon). I’m going to both and have room in my car if you want a lift.