In Person classes: Experienced Monday 1:00 - 2:15, Beginner/Improver Monday 2:30 - 3:30

Zoom classes: Beginner/Improver Thursday 11:00 - 12:30 ET, Experienced Friday 11:00 - 12:30 ET

Zoom Session Instructions and Helpful Hints

Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Dances Done - Mar. 7

Keep an eye on your email to find out about next week. We can't dance at the KRC because of March Break camps, and I have to check with the KBCC to see if we can dance there. I'll post info here on the blog as well.

Before class: Islands in the Stream, Dream Lover, I'm Mad
1:00 class:
Raggle Taggle Gypsy O (Gallagher)
Ex's and Oh's (Glass)
Girl Crush (Johnstone, McEnaney) x2
Uptown Funk (Fowler)
Rock & Roll King  (McEnaney)
Your Loving Arms (Morris)
Girl Crush again
Cry to Me (McAdam)
Love Letter Waltz (Trace)

Between class: Come Dance With Me, Tennessee Waltz Surprise, Let's Chill
2:30 class:
Broken Stones (Musk)
Piano Man (McGowan Hickie, Vassell)
Lay Low (Bailey) *** NEW ***
Jo 'N Jo Tango (Szymanski, Thompson)
American Kids  (Pelletier)
Rio (Lowery)
Crocodile Roll Easy (Reeson)
Shy Waltz (Hewitt) (Alt. music: Their Hearts Are Dancing - The Forester Sisters)