In Person classes: Experienced Monday 1:00 - 2:15, Beginner/Improver Monday 2:30 - 3:30

Zoom classes: Beginner/Improver Thursday 11:00 - 12:30 ET, Experienced Friday 11:00 - 12:30 ET

Zoom Session Instructions and Helpful Hints

Monday, 12 June 2017

Dances Done - June 12th

Before class: Fly Like a Bird (McAdams), I'm No Good (McEnaney)

1:00 class:
Burlesque (Gifford)
1929 (Sala, Hickie)
I Got Faith (Fitzgerald, Harris)
Pontoon (Smith)
50 Ways (Stott)
Pot of Gold (Hrycan)
Shame & Scandal in the Family (Ghazali)
Midnight Waltz (Thompson) (Alt music: What If I Say Goodbye by Vince Gill)

Between classes: Country As Can Be (Wilson), Little Rhumba (Laurin) (Alt. music: Under the Boardwalk - The Drifters)

2:30 class:
Something in the Water (Poulsen)
My New Life (Offermans)
Little Red Book (Musk)
Someone Like You  (6-8-12 by Masters In Line, but to Someone Like You by Adele) (1st tag: sway L,R; tag-restart: after 1/2 pivot rock fwd recover; next 2 tags: 2 nightclubs)
Broken Stones (Musk)
Love Guarantee (Ehmann)
Mucara Walk (Steel) (Alt. music: Volcano - Jimmy Buffett)
Shy Waltz (Hewitt) (Alt. music: Their Hearts Are Dancing - The Forester Sisters)