In Person classes: Experienced Monday 1:00 - 2:15, Beginner/Improver Monday 2:30 - 3:30

Zoom classes: Beginner/Improver Thursday 11:00 - 12:30 ET, Experienced Friday 11:00 - 12:30 ET

Zoom Session Instructions and Helpful Hints

Monday, 2 October 2017

Dances Done - October 2nd

We're going to be dancing on Thanksgiving. Classes will run at the usual times, but Carole and I are going to get there for noon, and anyone who wants to come early and dance, all by request, is very welcome. We've love requests for class-time as well!

Before class: Jesse James (McEnaney), Rock and Roll Music (McEnaney)

1:00 class:
Cry to Me (McAdam)
I Got Faith (Fitzgerald, Harris)
Chill Factor (Whittaker, Westhead)
I'm Mad (Shatto)
Evergreen (Hunn)
Darlin'  (Rodgers) (Music: Darlin' - Johnny Reid)
Float Your Boat (Litzenburg)
Love Letter Waltz (Trace)

Between classes: The Locomotion (Thompson), Gin & Tonic (Sala, Hickie)

2:30 class:
Something in the Water (Poulsen)
Quiero (Weisburd) + Come Dance with Me (dance 1 wall of Quiero then 1 wall of CDWM, to make a 64-count 1-wall dance)
Despacito (Mari et. al.) (Justin Bieber version of song)
Caballero (Weisburd)
Bella Itallia (Watson)
1159 (McEnaney-White)
Last Cheater's Waltz (Giam)