In Person classes: Experienced Monday 1:00 - 2:15, Beginner/Improver Monday 2:30 - 3:30

Zoom classes: Beginner/Improver Thursday 11:00 - 12:30 ET, Experienced Friday 11:00 - 12:30 ET

Zoom Session Instructions and Helpful Hints

Saturday, 14 July 2018

Dances done July 16th

This week's classes were seriously impacted by the heat and humidity, and a non-operational A/C system making the floor very difficult to dance on. We have alerted KBCA to the A/C issue and hopefully the weather will give us a break and we'll be back to 'normal' next week!

Before class: Simplemente (Sala), Toes (McEnaney)
1pm:
Don't Kill the DJ (Sala)
And I Love You So (Iguchi)
I Saw Her Standin’ There (Warnars)
Missing (Barton)
Sweet Caroline (Bailey)
Your Loving Arms (Morris) (with optional full turns)
I'm No Good (McEnaney)
Midnight Waltz (Thompson) (Alt music: What If I Say Goodbye by Vince Gill)

Between classes: Hey Hey Baby (Berry), Chica Boom Boom (Morris)
2:30pm
I Won't Back Down (McEnaney)
Bored (Vos)
Blue Night Cha (Ray)
Tennessee Waltz Surprise (Chumbley)
Lay Low (Bailey)
Second Chance Waltz (Barr)   ***NEW***

No comments:

Post a Comment