In Person classes: Experienced Monday 1:00 - 2:15, Beginner/Improver Monday 2:30 - 3:30

Zoom classes: Beginner/Improver Thursday 11:00 - 12:30 ET, Experienced Friday 11:00 - 12:30 ET

Zoom Session Instructions and Helpful Hints

Thursday, 26 December 2019

Dances Done - December 23

That's it for 2019! No dancing December 30. We'll start again January 6. Happy New Year!

Before class: I Close My Eyes (Pace), Pontoon (Smith)

1:00 class:
I Believe (Cooper, Snailham)
Bethlehem Child (Verdonk et. al.)
Amame (Hickie)
Havana Cha (Vos)
I'm Mad (Shatto)
Blessed (Miranda)
Looking Out For Angels (Poulsen)

Between classes and 2:30 class:
Ah Si! (Masur) to White Christmas – Bellamy Brothers
Stripes (Jones, Lockwood) to Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree – Jessica Simpson
Mamma Maria (Trace) to Frosty the Snowman
Caballero (Weisburd) to Santa Baby – Madonna
Cut a Rug (Thompson) to Step Into Christmas - Elton John
Shotgun Jenny (Brown) to Holly Jolly Christmas - Scotty McCreery
Something in the Water (Poulsen) to The Hippopotamus Song
Come Dance With Me (Thompson) to Winter Wonderland – Anne Murray
Shy Waltz (Hewitt) to It Came Upon a Midnight Clear – Anne Murray (slowed a lot)