To make things easier, we've decided to use the same dance list for Monday's and Thursday's mixed-level sessions. And below that is the list for Friday's hard session.
I will email the Zoom invites the day before each session. (If you don't get one, check your spam folder, then email me.)
For Monday May 25 and Thursday May 28 (mixed-level):
Mamma Maria (Trace)
Down the Road Apiece (Trace)
Ex's and Oh's (Glass)
A Little Love Worth Waiting 4 (Gifford)
My Pretty Belinda (Morris) (we add a restart towards the end, on the front wall, after first 12 counts)
Have You Ever Seen the Rain (Musk)
When You Smile (Vane, Verdonk)
Down On Your Uppers (O’Reilly)
Crystal Touch (Bell, Glover)
You Raise Me Up (Beg) (Tripp) (song tempo increased 15%)
For Friday May 29 (hard):
I Believe (Cooper, Snailham)
Half Past Tipsy (Glover, McEnaney-White)
Blessed (Miranda)
Soul Shake (Whitehouse)
I'm Mad (Shatto)
Rebel Amor (Verdonk, Bos)
Open Arms (Macari) (using Journey's version of the song)