To make things easier, we use the same dance list for Monday's and Thursday's mixed-level sessions. And below that is the list for Friday's hard session.
We've switched to a recurring meeting, so the link, Meeting ID and password do not change.
For Monday July 27 and Thursday July 30 (mixed-level):
Snap To It (Elvidge) (music: Feeling Hot Hot Hot by Buster Poindexter)
Champagne Promise (Argyle)
My Love Runs Out (Chung)
AB T. I. E (Cummings) (modifications: vine left with 1/4 turn left, restart on wall 4 after 8 counts)
One Margarita Two (VanBuskirk) – with restarts on walls 3 and 4 after 24 counts and wall 7 after 20 counts *** NEW ***
I'm No Good (McEnaney)
When You Smile (Vane, Verdonk)
Lonely Drum (Mitchell)
Homesick Heart (Glover)
You Raise Me Up (Beg) (Tripp) (song tempo increased 15%)
For Friday July 31 (hard):
Playing With Fire (Bennett)
Perfect Remedy (Wetzel) *** NEW ***
I Close My Eyes (Pace)
Un Trocito Del Cielo (Bos)
Your Loving Arms (Morris)
Cry to Me (McAdam)
Music To My Eyes (Steele, Ward)