In Person classes: Experienced Monday 1:00 - 2:15, Beginner/Improver Monday 2:30 - 3:30

Zoom classes: Beginner/Improver Thursday 11:00 - 12:30 ET, Experienced Friday 11:00 - 12:30 ET

Zoom Session Instructions and Helpful Hints

Friday, 6 November 2020

Dance lists for the week of November 9 - 13

No social this week. Next one is November 17th.

For Monday November 9 and Thursday November 12 (mixed-level):
Sundown Swing (Tubridy, Cook, Fowler) *** NEW ***
One Margarita Two (VanBuskirk) – with restarts on walls 3 and 4 after 24 counts and wall 7 after 20 counts
Dream Lover  (Whittaker)
Shattered Dreams (Winson)
Martini Time (Trace)
Homegrown (McEnaney)
Go Cat Go (Teather)
Yes M’am, No M’am (Vos)
One Too Many (Pedersen)
You Raise Me Up (Beg)  (Tripp) (song tempo increased 15%)

For Friday November 13 (hard):
We will repeat some if not all of the dances twice, depending on time.
Southern Dreams (Glover)
Those Were the Days (Whittaker, Fowler)
I’ve Seen It All (O’Reilly)
Graffiti (Winson)
I Close My Eyes (Pace)
When I Need You (Winson)