Here's the list of dances we'll be doing at our next social dance evening on April 6. Use the same link or Meeting ID and Password as our regular sessions. Dance lists for April 1 and 2 are in the post below this one.
* in front of a dance indicates there is a teaching video on our YouTube channel. For easy access click on 'Videos for dancing at home' under 'Labels' in the column on the right. --->
*Ah Si! (Masur)
*Bonaparte’s Retreat (Glover)
*Where Oh Where (Thompson Szymanski)
*Pull You Through (Glover, Szymanski)
*Graffiti (Winson)
*Happy Does (Ries)
*Stripes (Jones, Lockwood)
*Tango Pa’Bailar (Tomé)
*Bluebird (Smith)
*I’ve Seen It All (O’Reilly)
*Go Cat Go (Teather)
*One Margarita Two (VanBuskirk) – with restarts on walls 3 and 4 after 24 counts and wall 7 after 20 counts
*Lonely Drum (Mitchell)
*Faithful Soul (O’Reilly, Gallagher)
*Country in 3 (Burton, Glover, Szymanski)
*Your Mama Don’t DaNCe (Yusran)
*I Can’t Stand the Rain (Weiss)
*I Close My Eyes (Pace)
*One Too Many (Pedersen)
*You Raise Me Up (Beg) (Tripp) (song tempo increased 15%)