Our social is this Tuesday evening, 7:00 - 9:00 pm. List is in the post below this one.
* in front of a dance indicates there is a teaching video on our YouTube channel. For easy access click on 'Videos for dancing at home' under 'Labels' in the column on the right --->
For Monday June 14 and Thursday June 17 (mixed-level):
*Gin & Tonic (Sala, Hickie)
*Cruel To Be Kind (Burroughs)
*Sun On a Black Sky (Talbot)
*Cokernut Waltz (Spencer) (Alt music: No One’s Aware – Jack Savoretti)
*I’m On Fire (Anderson)
*I Can’t Stand the Rain (Weiss)
*Keep It Simple (Gallagher)
*My New Life (Offermans)
*Tango Pa’Bailar (Tomé)
Extra time on Monday: *Just Keep Falling (Bailey) and *One Too Many (Pedersen)
Extra time on Thursday: *Bonaparte’s Retreat (Glover) and *Viva La Rumba '21 (Weisburd)
*Crowd My Mind (Gifford)
For Friday June 18 (hard):
We will repeat some of the dances twice, depending on time.
Would Have Loved Her (Bailey) *** NEW ***
*Toes (McEnaney)
Darlin' (Rodgers)
*Truth Be Told (Glover)
*Pontoon (Smith)
*When I Need You (Winson)