Dances we did on Monday October 25
First (harder) class (@ 1:15):
*Blessed (Miranda)
*Pontoon (Smith)
*I Believe (Cooper, Snailham)
*Soul Shake (Whitehouse)
*I Close My Eyes (Pace)
*Havana Cha (Vos)
*Midnight Waltz (Thompson) (Alt music: What If I Say Goodbye by Vince Gill)
Second (easier) class (@ 2:45):
*When You Smile (Vane, Verdonk)
*Lonely Drum (Mitchell)
*Sweet Caroline (Bailey)
*I Close My Eyes (Pace)
*Something in the Water (Poulsen)
*Stealing the Best (Multari)
Seduced (Weisburd)
*Come Dance With Me (Thompson)
Dances we did last Monday, October 18
First (harder) class (@ 1:15):
*Blessed (Miranda)
*Gypsy Queen (Pace)
*I Believe (Cooper, Snailham)
*Havana Cha (Vos)
*I Close My Eyes (Pace)
*Love Letter Waltz (Trace)
Second (easier) class (@ 2:45):
*When You Smile (Vane, Verdonk)
*You Look Good (Dominguez)
*Something in the Water (Poulsen)
*Back On Texas Time (Dawson)
*Down the Road Apiece (Trace)
*Sweet Caroline (Bailey)
*Come Dance With Me (Thompson)