In Person classes: Experienced Monday 1:00 - 2:15, Beginner/Improver Monday 2:30 - 3:30

Zoom classes: Beginner/Improver Thursday 11:00 - 12:30 ET, Experienced Friday 11:00 - 12:30 ET

Zoom Session Instructions and Helpful Hints

Wednesday, 22 December 2021

(Zoom) Social Dance list for Tuesday December 28, 7:00 - 9:00 pm

Our last Social of 2021! Here's the list of dances. Some of our favourites. Use the same link or Meeting ID and Password as our regular sessions.

*Lonely Drum (Mitchell)
*Crystal Touch (Bell, Glover)
*Crimson Blue (Argyle)
*Soul Shake (Whitehouse)
*Faithful Soul (O’Reilly, Gallagher)

*Back On Texas Time (Dawson)
*Tango Pa’Bailar (Tomé)
*I Can’t Stand the Rain (Weiss)
*Blessed (Miranda)
*Truth Be Told (Glover)

*Bonaparte’s Retreat (Glover)
*Sun On a Black Sky (Talbot)
*I Close My Eyes (Pace)
*Country in 3 (Burton, Glover, Szymanski)
*Sweet Attraction (Sala, Guichard, Musk)

*When You Smile (Vane, Verdonk)
*I’m On Fire (Anderson)
*One Too Many (Pedersen)
*I’ve Seen It All (O’Reilly)
*Tonight (Tripp) (ignore intro)