In Person classes: Experienced Monday 1:00 - 2:15, Beginner/Improver Monday 2:30 - 3:30

Zoom classes: Beginner/Improver Thursday 11:00 - 12:30 ET, Experienced Friday 11:00 - 12:30 ET

Zoom Session Instructions and Helpful Hints

Tuesday, 2 August 2022

(Zoom) Dance lists for August 4 and 5

Thursday August 4 (mixed-level):
AB T. I. E. (Cummings) (modifications: vine left with 1/4 turn left, restart on wall 4 after 8 counts)
*Dance Without a Partner (Poulsen)
*Sun On a Black Sky (Talbot)
*I Ain’t Worried (Cavallaro)
*Soul Food (Schill)
*Poco Loco (Biggs, Metelnick)
*We’re Good To Go (Fowler)
*Storm and Stone (Glover)
*Viva La Rumba '21 (Weisburd)
*Downpour (McAdam)

Friday August 5 (hard):
Same list as last week, and hopefully we'll get to the waltz. :-)
We will repeat as many as possible, depending on time.
*Danger Twins (Winson, Barnfield)
*How About That (Barnfield, Winson)
*Homesick Heart (Glover)
*Another One Bites the Dust (Hunt)
*I’ve Seen It All (O’Reilly)
*Faithful Soul (O’Reilly, Gallagher)