To make things easier, we've decided to use the same dance list for Monday's and Thursday's mixed-level sessions. And below that is the list for Friday's hard session.
We've switched to a recurring meeting, so the link, Meeting ID and password do not change. If you've misplaced that info, email me.
For Monday June 15 and Thursday June 18 (mixed-level):
Honey Pie (Gallagher)
Despacito (Mari et. al.) (Justin Bieber version of song)
Missing (Barton)
AB T. I. E (Cummings) *** NEW ***(modifications: vine left with 1/4 turn left, restart on wall 4 after 8 counts)
Tennessee Waltz Surprise (Chumbley)
Groovy Love (Whitehouse, Trepat, Dahlgren)
Three Little Birds (Russell) *** NEW ***
Champagne Promise (Argyle)
Homegrown (McEnaney)
Second Chance Waltz (Barr) (Alt music: What the World Needs Now – Jackie DeShannon)
For Friday June 19 (hard):
A Love Worth Waiting 4 (Gifford)
Islands in the Stream (Jones) (to Social Distancing by Steve Stewart - watch the video!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=49f5l48hg1c&feature=emb_logo)
Your Loving Arms (Morris)
Dizzy (Thompson)
Homesick Heart (Glover)
I Believe (Cooper, Snailham)
Looking Out For Angels (Poulsen)
Midnight Waltz (Thompson) (Alt music: What If I Say Goodbye by Vince Gill)