In Person classes: Experienced Monday 1:00 - 2:15, Beginner/Improver Monday 2:30 - 3:30

Zoom classes: Beginner/Improver Thursday 11:00 - 12:30 ET, Experienced Friday 11:00 - 12:30 ET

Zoom Session Instructions and Helpful Hints

Monday, 15 June 2020

Social Dance list - Wednesday June 17th, 7- 9pm

A Little Love Worth Waiting 4 (Gifford)
Back On Texas Time (Dawson)
Caballero (Weisburd)
I Close My Eyes (Pace)
Graffiti (Winson)
(break)
Mamma Maria (Trace)
Lonely Drum (Mitchell)
Crystal Touch (Bell, Glover)
Havana Cha (Vos)
Soul Shake (Whitehouse)
(break)
When You Smile (Vane, Verdonk)
Broken Stones (Musk)
Stealing the Best (Multari) / Pot of Gold (Hrycan)
Music To My Eyes (Steele, Ward)
Pull You Through (Glover, Szymanski)
(break)
AB T. I. E (Take It Easy) (Cummings) (modifications: vine left with 1/4 turn left, restart on wall 4 after 8 counts)
The Evening News Waltz (Double Trouble)
Tennessee Waltz Surprise (Chumbley)
Groovy Love (Whitehouse, Trepat, Dahlgren)
I Believe (Cooper, Snailham)