No Social this week. Next one will be on Tuesday September 7.
* in front of a dance indicates there is a teaching video on our YouTube channel. For easy access click on 'Videos for dancing at home' under 'Labels' in the column on the right --->
For Monday August 30 and Thursday September 2 (mixed-level):
Shuffle Boogie Soul (SBS) (Weisburd)
*One Margarita Two (VanBuskirk) – with restarts on walls 3 and 4 after 24 counts and wall 7 after 20 counts
*Northern Spirit (Jurek, Fowler)
*Rock Me (Manning, Lesmeister)
*Martini Time (Trace)
*Old Love Song (Sway, Ellis, I.C.E.)
*Jersey Boys (Lafferty)
*On Dirait (Cabana)
*In the Morning Sun (Verhagen, Belloque Vane) (using Bee Gees version of song)
Extra time on Thursday: *I’m On Fire (Anderson)
*Second Chance Waltz (Barr) (Alt music: What the World Needs Now – Jackie DeShannon)
For Friday September 3 (hard):
We will repeat some of the dances twice, depending on time.
*Truth Be Told (Glover)
*I’ve Been Waiting For You (Johnstone, Talbot)
*Evergreen (Hunn)
*Country in 3 (Burton, Glover, Szymanski)
*Missing (Barton)
*Looking Out For Angels (Poulsen)