Here's the list of dances we'll be doing at our next social dance evening on August 24. Use the same link or Meeting ID and Password as our regular sessions. Dance lists for August 19 and 20 are below this post.
* in front of a dance indicates there is a teaching video on our YouTube channel. For easy access click on 'Videos for dancing at home' under 'Labels' in the column on the right. --->
*Sundown Swing (Tubridy, Cook, Fowler)
*Imelda's Way (Churm)
*Late Night Habits (Wetzel)
*I Believe (Cooper, Snailham)
*Playing With Fire (Bennett)
*A Crazy Little Thing (McCammon)
*I’m On Fire (Anderson)
*I Can’t Stand the Rain (Weiss)
*Muddy Water Healing (Glover, Lefebour)
*I’ve Seen It All (O’Reilly)
*Summer Shake (Verhagen, Scaccianoce, Barrois, Belloque Vane)
*Bonaparte’s Retreat (Glover)
*Sun On a Black Sky (Talbot)
*Timing Is Everything (The Highlander)
*Faithful Soul (O’Reilly, Gallagher)
*Happy Does (Ries)
*KESI Remix (Gagnon, Beauchamp)
*Sun Daze (Smith)
*Your Loving Arms (Morris)
*Sunrise Tells the Story (Rodgers)